Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Inquiry Team Emblem

L.I: To create an Emblem for a group that represents qualities or things related to the groups team members.
This week, LS1 is having it's own minute to win it Olympics. Which is self explanatory, we have 60 seconds to complete a activity. The first step to this, is to get into groups. These groups would be the groups we would stay in, for this whole thing. We had to think about who were going to be with and who would be appropriate to work with. We needed 5 people in each team, but one team would have 4 since there are 54 people in the classroom. When I was thinking, I wanted to be with Farzana, Sakina, and 2 boys so it was quite equal. In my group there it, Chris, Sakina, Farzana and Jordan. Next, we had to create a team logo, an emblem. We created this on a google draw and by thinking about the people in the team. I really like how the flag turned out and I am excited to do inquiry this term.

The colours represents the favourite colours in our team -
Green - Jordan
Blue - Sakina & Farzana
Yellow - Victoria (Is one of my favourite colours, I like all the colours though.)
Red - Chris

Our team name - ABAN - stands for the nationalities and where the people in our team is from -
America
Burma
Afghanistan
New Zealand


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.