Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Kiwi Sport (Softball)

This week LS1 had kiwi sport with coach Ashley on the field. For softball this week, we were learning to hit the ball without a T and have someone pitch it to us. Today we played scatter ball and we were having more of a real game of softball. Like all the other games, we were divided into 2 groups, one was fielding and the other ways batting. Before playing the game, we had to run down to the playground and back for a warm up. Then the roles switched over. We had Ashley pitch it to us. If you couldn't hit the ball within 3 pitches to you, you had to hit it off the T. At first I thought I was bad at batting but it turns out that I was not that bad, I was able to hit every ball that was pitched to me within the 3 ball limit. We had 2 rounds of the game before coming back. After that, we went over the basics of the things and the basics of what we learnt throughout the weeks of playing softball. I think my batting needs a little more working on because I want to be able to hit it far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.