Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Prior Knowledge Poster


L.I: To activate prior knowledge about a topic before reading.
This week for reading, we had to create a poster that explains about Prior Knowledge. I created my poster on a google drawing. I talk about - what prior knowledge is, how can we do it, how does it help us, and when can use prior knowledge. I also included a picture which relates to the topic. Last year, we created slides that talk about different reading strategies, and we also talked about all the strategies before creating the actual DLO. I think this strategy is very easy to use because we are using the information we already know to get a better understand and to connect with the subject. Before our creating we did learning. We talked about what the census is without reading any article, site or book and used prior knowledge by sharing our information we know about it. We then went on a site that talks about the census and the information you need to know about so we could find if we were right. All the information except from 1 or 2, we got right and we had evidence to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.