Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Rounding up Numbers


L.I: To learn how to round up numbers.
This week for maths we had to create a DLO that shows how to solve an equation by rounding up the numbers. I created a google slides for this task. My group, the Maths Masters, we're given 10 equations to solve by rounding up the numbers. Rounding up is finding the closes ten to the number that you are adding to, and and the numbers that you need to make it a ten by using the numbers from the adding number. For example - 9 + 6 =. Nine plus one equals ten, so we take the one from the 6 and add it to our nine. Now we have a ten. We need add the 5 and ten together which equals 15. I thought it was very easy to do because I was able to finish the task quite quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.