Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

3 Ferns Sports Teams | Activity 2 (Day 2) - Summer Learning Journey


This next activity was the second for day 2 of the Summer Learning Journey. For this we had to research to find 3 sports teams with "fern" in their name. What I did was Silver Ferns, Black Ferns, and White ferns. We also had to choose depending on the uniform, what we liked best. I liked the Cricket team outfit best because it's more suitable for me and I'd think it'll be more comfortable to wear during the sport since I can move around in it easily and the simple design represents the team but also is simple but layed out well.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Victoria,

    Great work on creating a slide show to present your activity! This is such a creative and interesting way to do the activity - we love it :)

    Thank you for sharing the uniforms of the Silver Ferns, Black Ferns and White Ferns with me. It is great that you like the uniform of the White Ferns the best. Isn't it funny how they have a black uniform when they are called the 'White Ferns'?

    Keep up the awesome bloggging!

    Talk soon,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Victoria,

    What an outstanding blog post from you. Thanks for sharing you blog post about different Fern sport teams. Well done on using a google slide to place your work on. The colours for your layout is amazing. I love the images too, but remember to give credit to the owners next time. I loved it how you've used a rugby, netball, and cricket team for this DLO. Have you visited any of these teams?

    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I like how you put the photos of the three teams into a presentation as it made you post more colourful and helped it stand out. I also like how you included what sport the teams play. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    Thanks for sharing what you have learned. I really like how you did your DLO on a slide. I did the same but different. I also like how you have been working hard to finish this activity. I like how you choose your photo as a group team.

    How would feel if you were in that photo?

    Joshua

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.