Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

Dipper Pines | Activity 2 (Day 2) - Summer Learning Journey | WEEK 2

Image result for Dipper Pines
Today I completed Activity 2 of Day 2 for Week 2 to the Summer Learning Journey. I had to pick someone I know either personally or a character/actor who is strong and tough. I decided to choose a character from a show called "Gravity Falls". He's name is Dipper Pines. He may not be so strong and tough physically but why I chose him is because he believed in something even when nobody else did and he kept believing until he was proved to be right and everything he was believing in came to his reality. He was a strong person for that and tough for being able to take any hate that came his way. This made him a strong and tough person mentally.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about Dipper-Pines. I love Dipper-Pines too. Gravity falls is one of my favourite cartoon shows. I loved the adjectives that you have used. I also liked it how you said he may not be so strong and tough physically, but why I chose him is because he believed in something even when nobody else did. That is an inspiring sentence for people to read. The image looks awesome too, but remember to attribute it!

    Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on completing this activity. I have never seen the show Gravity Falls before but it sounds great. I might try to watch it if I have some spare time. I like how you explained that Dipper Pines isn't a physically strong person but he was strong mentally which is why you like him. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Kia Ora Victoria,

    I’m Dani, a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but I have had the chance to keep out some amazing posts in the Manaiakalani cluster! I look forwarding to reading and commenting on Manaiakalani learner’s blogs!

    It’s awesome to read how mentally strong and tough Dipper Pines is. There are many different types of strengths and I think mental strength is very important. I think it’s great that the creators of Gravity Falls have included a character that stays strong when he was bullied. Is Gravity Falls one of your favourite shows?

    I can’t wait to read more of your blog soon!

    Blog ya later!

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.