Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Imaginary Beast | Activity 1 (Day 3) - Summer Learning Journey

Today I completed activity 1 under day 3 for the Summer Learning Journey. For this activity I had to watch a video about unusual or strange animals and beasts. I then had to use my imagination to create my own beast. My beast is Malcolm. He is a winged giant, so skinny you can see his bones. His screeches are heard from miles and his teeth can bite through glass. His eyes are hypnotic and he can shape shift into anything and anyone.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Victoria

    I just LOVE the language that you have used to describe your creature. ‘He is a winged gian, so skinny you can see his bones’ is a very poetic sentence. It really helps me see what your beast looks like.

    I want to know more about your beast. Do you think that you could draw it and attach a photo in the comments? I can just imagine how you would draw his hypnotic eyes.

    The fact that you named your beast ‘Malcolm’ is my favorite part. It is such a great beast name.

    I can’t wait to see your beast,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo E Lelei Victoria,

    What an outstanding blog post from you. Thanks for sharing your blog post about your imaginary best. I love the adjectives that you've used to describe you best.I did this activity too. Go on my blog and check it out. I enjoyed reading about your beast. Tell me more, because it is very interesting.


    Nice One!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    Well done on finishing this Summer Learning Journey activity. I like the way that you described it. I am very curious to see how you would draw him, do you think you could add a drawing of Malcolm? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.