Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

Inter-school Athletics 2018 | 75m Sprints / 5&6 Relay


On December the 5th, the 2018 athletics was held in pakuranga and a group of special people from Panmure Bridge would be attending including myself. These people made it in because they had a useful part in them and were the top at doing something and would help represent our school for some of the events held like every other year. I was in for year 6 75 metre sprints, and year 5 & 6 relay team. I felt nervous before every event I was participating in, but I didn't care how well I did in them. The first thing I did was year 5 and 6 relay heats. In this team with me was Charlize, Sione T, and Karlos. After pushing threw and putting in our 100 meters, we made it in the finals after coming 2nd/3rd. In the finals we tried hard once again but I don't remember what we came. In 75m I was still a little exhausted but I came 4th. This was an exciting and tiring day but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.