Pages

Thursday 26 December 2019

Activity 1: Guiding Principles


For this first day 4 activity we looked at something called a Whakatauki, which is the way Maori (like many other cultures) explain their feelings or describe a specific thing using these sayings, proverbs, and metaphors. Knowing this, we looked at a few examples of some Whakatauki and chose one that had meaning to us. We created a simple poster, and we had to include a picture/drawing. I chose this Whakatauki because it's inspiring and motivating in a poetic way.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Victoria!
    I have read your blog post and it is amazing. I like the whakatauki you chose. I chose a different one but I can relate to it as well.
    Keep it up!
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always be the best YOU can be Victoria... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you said that you chose that whakatauki because it's inspiring and motivating to you in a poetic way. I also liked how you included a drawing of a tree with a heart shaped formed by the branches. Do you have any inspirational quotes that some's told you?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.