Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Activity 2: Influencers


For this activity we looked at influencers on the YouTube platform also known as youtubers. These people create videos and channels about almost any and everything whether it's vlogging, gaming, or tutorials, but the list goes on. We were asked to think about creating our own YouTube channel: What would it be about? What videos would you post? I chose to be a D.I.Y channel, because it's the best way I can express and share my creativity. I would post crafty and useful videos on how to make or do things. But I would also love to have a personal YouTube channel so I can post whatever.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post again Victoria...and a wonderful idea for a YOUTUBE channel. Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you said that you would express and share your creativity on your YouTube channel. I found when you said that you'd want to create a personal channel to post whatever you wanted interesting, what kind of things would you post on there?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.