Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 3: Scaling New Heights

For this next activity we had to look at choose a charity that we were interested in and why. I chose https://www.spca.nz/, it is a charity to save and protect animals in New Zealand every year that are sick, injured, abused, or abandoned. I've never heard or knew about the SPCA before, but I really appreciate what what they are doing to help New Zealand. On their site you are able to donate, adopt, volunteer, fundraiser, partner, or join their team. I would love to adopt one of their pets and be apart of what they are doing.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. Why did you pick the SPCA? Do you have pets at home? We have x2 cats and x3 fish... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep your learning up over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Victoria!
    I have read your blog post and it sound amazing. I really like how you chose the charity SPCA. I also chose it because they help take care of abandoned animals. I think that next time you should do some research on maybe their recent animal that they have found or a recent animal that has been adopted.
    Keep up the great work!
    Blog you later!
    ~ Florence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Victoria,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog post and observing your work that you have completed. I like how you added on your blog that you would like to adopt a pet from the SPCA. Did you find anything hard about this activity?

    Great blogging and Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you said that you would love to adopt and animal from the SPCA. I found it interesting that you said the SPCA saves the sick, injured, abused or abandoned animals. Would you want to join the SPCA?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.