Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Activity 2: Overcoming Adversity

                                
One of the biggest challenges my family and I had to overcome was moving from America all the way to New Zealand, for many reasons. Mainly because I had to live away from a lot of my family, and adapt to a new life here. But my siblings and I have ended up living most of our lives in New Zealand meaning we know a lot more now, and although it's not as simple to connect with family members we still find ways to communicate with them. Being able to overcome this big challenge, life has definitely gotten more easier.


For this activity we were asked to share or recount a time when we, or someone we know has experienced a challenge but overcame it. I decided to talk about something not only me, but a lot of my family has been affected by. It's one of the main challenges in general that was most easiest to talk about since I've learnt over the years how to over-come it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story. Victoria. When we moved to New Zealand we too had to leave all of our family behind in England, but they, and some of our friends, have been out to visit many times... Keep blogging, and commenting on others to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes, and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you said that although it's not easy, you still find ways to talk to your family in America. I found it interesting that you moved all the way from America to New Zealand, how long was the flight?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.