Pages

Friday 20 December 2019

Activity 3: Own Choice


For this last Summer Learning Journey activity for week 1 we could choose any community or person who we think is changing the world, no wrong or right choices. Instead, I chose to talk about the Summer Learning Journey programme and team because they fit this description perfectly. We were to provide the name of your chosen subject, a description of what they do/have done, and an explanation of how their work has had impact on the lives of others.

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Victoria

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post about the summer learning Journey program. I think you chose the perfect people to talk about how they have changed our world and helped. I like how you set your google sidle up and added photos and links so people could find there site to do the program them self. Did you find this difficult or easy to do. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how u decided to do SLJ and how u shared how it could change the world and how it works. Also really loved how you linked parts of the summer learning journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Victoria,

    Speaking on behalf of the team, this is so nice to read! It really warms our hearts when participants (like yourself) love the programme just as much as we do!

    What is your favourite part about the programme? We'd love to hear :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria,
    I liked how you chose the Summer Learning Journey as your change-maker. Although I'm pretty sure that the programme is only based in New Zealand, it might spread over to other countries. What do you like the most about the programme?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej Victoria,

    You have picked a terrific changemaker!! I don't think that I'll ever get over how creative you are!

    I hope that you're having a great holiday.
    - Riiana

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.