Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Adopting A Native Animal - Winter Learning Journey | Activity 8 |


For this Winter Learning Journey activity I had to go on the 'Adopt a Critter page' and choose 1 animal
that I would adopt out of different animals. I chose the Tuatara. I  researched information about it and answered the provided questions - What does it eat?, What kind of animal is it? and where can you find it?. I added another text box explaining more about the Tuatara and a picture of what it looks like.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    I like the native animal that you picked. The Tuatara is really cool animal. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria. The facts you have provided about the Tuatara are amazing. I also like how you have added an image of it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria
    Your facts about the Tuatara are very interesting. I didn't know they could only be found in New Zealand. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria
    Nice facts! I like how you said that the Tuatara can only be found in New Zealand, although couldn't someone just take one overseas?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.