Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

My New Flag - Winter Learning Journey | Activity 4 | BONUS


for this Winter Learning Journey activity I had too create a new flag for New Zealand.
The flag you see above is mine.
The blue represents the beautiful morning sky, the green means the the fresh nature, and the black represents the dark shadowy night sky. The yellow four-leaf clover is a very special, rare and lucky flower. It represents how special and lucky we are to have New Zealand. This was a bonus activity.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria!

    This is such a beautiful flag design and I can tell you have thought deeply about the ideas behind your design! I love the idea of a four leaf clover to represent how lucky we are to live in NZ - you are so right! NZ is a beautiful, safe, friendly place to live and we need to know how fortunate we are to live here!

    Wonderful work Victoria!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I really like the flag that you have made, it looks awesome. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria. I really like your flag. You have explained what each symbol represents very well. I think you have done a great job. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria
    The flag you created look amazing. Did you used the website 'flag designer'? Keep up the amazing work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice flag! I like how you put a four leafed clover on it too. I also like how you didn't just leave the background one colour.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.