Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Arriving in New Zealand - Winter Learning Journey | Activity 18 |

I felt nervous and wished the butterflies in my stomach to disappear but at the same time I felt quite excited to see and feel what it would be like to finally arrive at New Zealand. I don’t know why I was even nervous! The weather was amazing and the blue sky was so beautiful. The breeze was calming and soothing and the green grass was almost everywhere. Looking back at the ocean was a great view to see. Leaves blew in the air as the sun shone down on me as laid down looking at the clouds while naming what they look like. The trees and grass swayed side to side together. Birds flew back and forth while squaking.

For this Winter Learning Journey activity I had to write about what it would be like and feel like for me when I first arrived in New Zealand.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    Your short story was very intriguing. I like how you have added different types of punctuation to your story.
    - Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    I think that your story sounds cool. I thing that I like about it is that it has emotion. Well Done!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Victoria. I really like your story. Although the task was to write a poem. Anyways, you have done a great job. Keep up the fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Victoria
    I think the task was to write a poem about how you would feel if you were the first person to arrive in New Zealand but your story is amazing. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Victoria
    Nice story! Although your were supposed to write a poem about what you would feel like if you landed in New Zealand for the first time in a waka.
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.