Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

This Week and The Great Kiwi Road Trip - Winter Learning Journey | Activity 21/Last Activity | Bonus

Throughout this week I have learnt so many different things about New Zealand and New Zealand's past life and history. These activities kept me posting daily and learning daily too. I found The Great Kiwi Road Trip Activities really fun and things I was looking forward to doing. All together I have done 21 blog posts about my activities and this is my 21st one. Check out all of my other posts by scrolling down this page then clicking ‘ older posts ’ to see more. The newer post that come up after this one that say Winter Learning Journey will probably be about my commenting on blogs. I really worked hard and this is the first Learning Journey that I have basically completed all the activities and I can’t wait until the next. A big thank you to Rachel Williams who is the person who is making these possible.

For this last Winter Learning Journey activity I had to write about the Winter Learning Journey and The Great Kiwi Road Trip. This last activity was also a bonus.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Victoria.
    It's great that you finished your entire Winter Learning Journey activities. A great amount of description you've wrote, and a great amount of work you did. See on the first day of term 3.

    - Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria,
    It really cool that you have finished the winter learning journey. Great Work!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Victoria,

    It is wonderful to read that you have already finished the Winter Learning Journey programme for 2017. Way to go! You've done so well!

    I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs and I know that Nicky has really enjoyed posting comments. She is going to continue to read your blogs and post comments throughout the next week.

    At the end of the week we will add up all of your points and we'll post the names of the 'Top 3' bloggers on the Winter Learning Journey site on Monday 24 July.

    You've done a great job of representing the girls at PBS!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Victoria. It's great to see you have had a lot of fun and learnt a lot more about New Zealand. Looking forward to seeing your Summer Learning Journey posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Victoria
    You did a amazing job completing all of the winter learning journey activities. I reckon you had heaps of fun and learnt lots. Well done Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Victoria
    It seems that you learnt a lot in your journey too! When the summer learning journey is on will you participate?
    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.