Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Complete Maths Artwork

L.I: To create piece of art using reflection, translation and rotation.
This week Mr Wong's group finally were moving on from planning and actually started to create the art piece. In my art work I used Pastels, Paint and dye. I chose the colours Orange, Blue and Green. When we first drew our pattern on the white plain piece of paper we first had to make a template then draw out 9 of them. We had to be very slow and careful to make the design or else it would come out to rushed and squiggly and wobbly lines. Then the next step once we have finished was to colour them all in. The first few I coloured with paint, the next I coloured with pastel then the last I coloured in dye. This was really fun but took quite amount of time and we didn't have that much time for maths so we did have to finish it quickly. I was able to finish mine. The picture shown above is what mine turned out looking. I changed the places of a few pieces of paper but that is alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.