Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Subtraction Grids

Today for a maths can do I decided to play - Subtraction Grids. Subtraction Grids is a game where you can work on your subtraction, it asks you a question where it for example says - ? - 20 = 30 then you have to find out something take away 20 equals 30 so 50 then you press the check button if that is you final answer and it will tell you if it is wrong or right. You are also given a timer and a bunch of different questions similar to mine but different numbers. There are only 15 questions and depending how fast you get through the question whilst still getting them right you might be able to do them all. I almost got 15 but I got 13 out of 15 I think I was too slow but it was my first time. This game is really I suggest playing this sometime.

Play Addle! - Subtraction Grids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.