Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Coggle Speech Brain Storm

L.I: To create a persuasive speech
This week for writing we Brain stormed about our 2-3 minute speeches. We did this on a site called Coggle.it. In my planning I talked about - Facts and Statistics, A solution to my argument or POV, What might/may happen if we stop and of course my opinion/POV. My Topic was Smoking and my argument was Stop people from smoking. From the last writing task we did there were 3 topics and I chose No Smoking. My teacher talked to me about that topic so I would be able to write about it. I think that we should stop littering was another important one, but I have done that many times before so I wanted something different so I chose no smoking which is something that I also find important. I learnt more of being able to brainstorm or plan about a speech and some things that are persuasive to include in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.