Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Reading Log

Today I did another Daily 6 and for this daily 6 I did the reading log. Now I am on level 2 and I needed to include - WHO as in who the characters are, WHAT as in what are the events that happened, WHERE as in where did the events take place and WHEN as in when it took place this time. I summarised about the book Twinkle. Twinkle is book in our school library that is simple but interesting book and can be read to the juniors. I still recommend using this site but now try using it with Who, What, When and Where instead of Who and What like last times one which I was still on Level 1 of Reading Log. This can get you practising your summarising and writing be become better at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.