Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

How to make a 3D shape





L.I: To create my own 3D shape. 
Today for maths we made videos showing how to make a 3D shape. I made the video in a pair with Sakina. She was demonstrating what to do and I was giving a voice over. We made a 3D square/cube. We made this video on clip champ because we are able to pause the video. We already planned what we would use in the video and what I would say. The things needed to make the shape: Ruler, Rubber, Cardboard and Scissors. In the post it also shows my shape with the capacity, it was a rectangular prism.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria!
    I like your Blog post about you making a 3D shape. I have also done this task but I haven't done a Video and I have made more Shapes.
    - Florence

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.