Pages

Thursday 21 September 2017

Government Party Jigsaw




L.I: To be able to identify the leaders of the different parties. 
Since election is coming up the class is doing an activity based off it and we did this activity where we had to find the different leaders for all the following different parties - Labour, Green, Maori, New Zealand first, Act, United Future and The opportunities. I made a copy of a google doc and inserted all the information I needed The party, name of the party leader, a photo of them, the logo and their Electorate. The photos I found were from google images and they were labeled for reuse, I also put in the attribution too so you can find it and where I got it from. The images I found were from Wikipedia of Wikimedia Commons. I was able to find out all this information from my researching abilities and skills I found it difficult to find an act logo so I created it myself on a google draw. This activity helped me learnt about all the different parties and leaders in New Zealand. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.