Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Kate Sheppard

L.I: To make connections, identify main ideas, summarise, evaluate and synthesise facts through learning conversations.
Today for reading we made DLOs about what we know about Kate Sheppard. We are given different task about this one topic - suffragettes and this was the one of them, and the first one to do. We already know a little bit about this because we have done a little bit of this with Ms Anderson already, we are just carrying on from there. To do this task I made a google draw and researched about Kate Sheppard. I inserted a labled for reuse photo of her just for those who don't know what she looks like. During this task I learnt a lot more about Kate/Katherine Sheppard but I couldn't fit as much information I wanted to about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.