Pages

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Haiku Poem


L.I: To write a poem about feelings.
Today for inquiry we were finally able to write our own independent poems. It could be a limerick poem, diamante poem, Haiku poem or a cinquain poem. First we learnt about these poems and chose which one we would do, I did a Haiku poem. I did my Haiku poem a a site specifically made for it. A Haiku poem is a Japanese poem and a season, I chose winter, our poem still had to be about feelings, mine was upset. We could choose a background and font to our poem if we had finished and if we had liked. The image shown above is mine. A Haiku poem has 5 syllables in the first row 7 syllables in the 2 row and 5 syllables again in the last row. This activity was pretty fun and I enjoyed it. I learnt about 4 different types of poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.