Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Reading Log

L.I: To summarise and retell something.
Today for a Daily 6 I did Reading Log. To do it I went on the LS1 Daily 6 site and looked through the level 1 task and found this. I clicked on the link which lead me to a google doc and I made to make a copy of it. The reading log is about practising our summarising to get better . It had 3 colums all together for one story one colum to write the book title, the second colum to write the date and the summary of that book. If you are doing level 1 the main things you need to do is Who as in who are the characters and What for in what happened. I read the book Nest and the Missing Zero and do recommend it for you to read and this task if you struggle with your summarising. I know if I do more of this I will get better at retelling a book in my own words and manage to find it simple when I do need to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.