Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Sketchnote


L.I: To create a Sketch note that shows your understanding.
This week for reading, we are learning about "Votes for women/Suffragette movement". There are many activities/ task to do that are based off this topic and this was one of them, the second one I have completed. We made sketch notes showing our understanding, the definitions of the words Suffragette, Radical, Change and Vote. To do this we made a copy of a google draw which had a lot of shapes and arrows set out already so we could choose a box to write a definition of a word in. We could adjust and move the shapes and arrows around to how ever we wanted it. If you search up sketch note and go on images you will see that it also includes some pictures and images so I made a drawing to go with the topic and my sketch note. For this activity I again worked independently. I learnt about how to make a sketch note and what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.