Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Maths Art Planning


L.I: To create a piece of art using rotation, translation and reflection.
This week for maths we have been planning out artwork that we will soon be making. We got into groups and looked at an example of the art that we will be making which is similar but maybe a different symbol. We got into groups and planned out what we what we would use or need to make it and more. The DLO shown is mine. I found the pattern online. I made my art work on a google draw. I choose 3 colours and made sure I included reflection, translation and rotate. The background (suppose to be a sheet of paper) is black. Everything I got was from the example of the sheets of artwork we had seen. If the background was dark the pattern would be the lighter version and the same thing around, if the background was light the pattern would be a darker version. In the artwork there was also patterns, see if you can spot them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.