Pages

Thursday 7 September 2017

Tongan Language Week


Today we had Tongan Language week. I am already half Tongan but I am not an expert at it. The people who were good at speaking Tongan we number the groups from 1 to 6 and everyone else was number offed into one of the groups. I was in group one and the group one leader was Miiana in the group was Nyjah, Jonathan, Giovanni, Aden. We all got onto our chromebooks and clicked on this google draw from the LS1 site - Tongan Language week. We played a few games where you can learn Tongan then got into a pair with someone from our group and we created a DLO of what we learnt. My pair was Aden, first I was working with Sakina we were going to do a recipe that I have had before, `Otai but then we realised it had to be someone from our group. Aden and I talked about was numbers to 10, some different colours and some animals. If you practise these words and play some games to learn the language then you may be able to speak a little Tongan. I learnt a few more Tongan words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.