Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Suffragettes Reading Jigsaw


L.I: To find and compare similarities and differences between suffragettes around the world.
Today I am doing another activity from the Vote for women/ Suffragette topic, this is my second to last one I have completed the last one is a group activity which my group has almost finished. This task was in the Reading Frameworks called the Reading Jigsaw. We had to find the different suffragettes from different countries - New Zealand, Great Britain and United States of America. We had to write how long they were time active, what they were famous for and a Quote by them. I was able to do this by researching about it and I found the photos shown in the DLO on google images and they are Labeled for reuse. For Great Britain and United States Of America there were different options of suffragettes to choose from but I ended up choosing Emily Davidson and Anna Shaw. From this activity I learnt Who are some different suffragettes and about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.