Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

Prototec


This week for a can do I decided to play prototec. I have been playing it a lot lately for maths and I have been going 1 above my expected level which is a year 6/stage 6 level. I have been getting 100% most of the time. In stage 6, it questions you on your multiplication and division from the 2s all the way to the 10s, subtraction to 20, addition to 20 and your 1000. Prototec is such a fun maths game where you can learn or practise to do things at your stage, above your stage or below your stage. If you get a 10/10 score which is basically 100% you can even get a certificate! Before you play prototec, on the front cover it says to introduce your self. It has a place for you to put your name and class room number. You can even change the test type if you want and choose a stage. I recommended this game to anyone who wants to practise there maths, at their stage or above their stage. Or you can do the stages below your year level.
Play Prototec! - Prototec

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.