Pages

Friday 29 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 2 (Day 3) | W2

For activity 2 of day 3 of week 2 from the Summer learning journey, I had to imagine that I was alive in the I930's where a lot people and families struggled because of the big drought that lasted for most of the decade. Then make a blog post and list 3 different ways that we could raise funds for families to help them buy food and clothing and such.

Ways:

1. I could ask people around the neighbourhood or friends if I could help out around the house by doing any chores.
2. I could sell some items and such to my classmates and friends.
3. I could also go around local places and pick up rubbish to raise money.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    These are all really good ideas! It sounds like you would have been a lot of help back in 1930! I wonder what sorts of items you would sell to your classmates. Would it be things you've made or things that you don't want any more?

    I love your idea about picking up rubbish! That's not only raising money but saving the planet too. Great thinking! I wonder how that would raise money though. Would you get people to pay you to clean at events or in certain places like parks?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the summer.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. Your ideas are great. I like the idea of picking up rubbish. You are not only getting money but you will also be helping the environment. Keep up the excellent work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.