Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

The Night Before Christmas My Remake

L.I: To create my own version of a popular poem.
This week for writing we listen to "The Night Before Christmas". We seen that it was a poem or that the words at the end all rhymed with the previous line. Our task was to create our on version of the story or remake make it but we had to keep the original first line which was 'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house' and also have the ending line at the end which was ' Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night. We also heard a kiwi version of the story. I decide to make mine a kiwi version so I included summer things. I had to go over and check if it rhymed and if it made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.