Pages

Thursday 14 December 2017

Zombie Apocalypse



L.I: To make generalisations about the impact of a group in our community.
This week for inquiry we had to think about if there was a zombie apocalypse and it has just ended and pick one of the 3 scenarios. Scenario Option 1 - Government services have been lost which are - libraries, welfare, city councils, mayors and politicians. Scenario Option 2 - Health services have been lost which are - clinics, dentist, doctors, plunket and ambulances. Scenario Option 3 - Food production and delivery has been lost which are - supermarkets, farms and factories, restaurants and takeaways, fruits and vegetable markets, butchers, fish markets, cold storage and food delivery. Then we had to write scripts because we would be creating a vlog or video talking about what it is like with out that service. In the script you had to write - what can't do you anymore, what can't the community do anymore and How have you and the community tried to overcome the lack of that service. The vlog only had to be one day in your life. I chose to do scenario option 3 which was - Food production and delivery has been lost. To record my vlog I used clipchamp and to write my script for what I was going to say in my vlog I used a google doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.