Pages

Thursday 7 December 2017

That's My Money

L.I: To manage profits and finances.
This week for maths we are learning about money and doing activities or task to earn money and having to pay for specific things. For the next 2 weeks we have to save or try and earn as much money as we can. First Mr Wong told us how everything works, what happens and what you have to do. We all had to make a copy of a google sheet which had all that we need on it. You first start off with 50 dollars. Everyday that we do maths we have to pay insurance, and pay rent. For insurance you could choose High cover, Medium Cover or Low Cover. For rent you could go on the bench, table, floor or alcove but they all cost something. The bench costs 24 dollars, The Tables costs 20 dollars, the floor cost 28 dollars and the alcove costs 36 dollars. I sit at the tables because it is the cheapest option. To earn money you need to create a DLO or play prototec. I mostly play prototec because it is really easy. I do level 6 which is stage 6 because it is easy. I have to give proof to the teacher that I did it before I add it on. I only show the teacher when I have 100% but I can also go show him even if it is at 90% or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.