Pages

Friday 29 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 3 (Day 3) | W2 | Bonus Activity

For activity 3 of day 3 of week 2 from the Summer learning journey which is also a bonus activity, I had to imagine that I was able to travel back in time to the 1930's to visit a family. I then had t create a blog post and write some special gifts or treats and things that we would bring with you.

I would bring - clothing, footwear, chips, chocolate (kitkat), water , fruits & vegies and small game equipment for the children to play with.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    Ruby here from the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Great work with this activity. Those are some really good ideas. KitKats are very yummy and I'm sure everyone would have loved them!
    What sort of clothing would you have taken with you? Our clothing today is very different from the clothes people wore in the 1930s. I wonder what they would have thought of the different styles!

    I'm sure the children would have loved to play with the games you brought back with you. What sort of games would you take? I would take Cluedo and Guess Who because they were my favourites when I was growing up.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    Well done on finishing this summer learning journey activity. I would also bring heaps of lollies and chocolate. Is kitkat your favorite type of chocolate? Keep up the excellent work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.