Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 3 (Day 2) | W2 | Bonus Activity















For activity 3 of day 2 from week 2 of the Summer learning journey which was also a bonus activity, I had to imagine that I was a member of the flight crew that flew across the Tasman from Australia to New Zealand. Then I had to make a blog post and write a poem that describes how I might feel after landing in Christchurch after the long trip.

My Poem -
I was in such relief that we landed safely,
Although the doubts that we wouldn't got to me,
Because of the incident shortly after take off,
Gladly, we worked through it and were able to make it,
just like planned.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Victoria, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey programme. It's great to see you working hard and blogging during your summer break. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    I love this poem you have written! It conveys such strong emotion and makes you realise how scary this journey must have been.

    Have you written any other poems before? A haiku perhaps?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. Your poem is great. I like how you said you were so relieved when you landed safely. Keep up the excellent work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.