Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 2 (Day 5)

Image result for Waitangi

1 - Sightseeing Tours

2 -  Waitangi Mountain Bike Park

3 - Photography





Photo by flickr (CC BY 2.0)




For activity 2 of Day 5 from the Summer learning journey, we had to click on a link to read about the village of Waitangi. Then make a blog post and list 3 fun things you can do as a visitor in Waitangi. I also included a attributed photo. The 3 activities were all from - 100% Pure New Zealand.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,
    Awesome post here! I enjoyed reading it and I got really excited when you mentioned the Mountain Bike Park because that has just been open last year (2017), and some of my friends worked very hard to made it happen. I used to live in Paihia for 6 years and I know the Waitangi area very well and it's a truly an amazing site. Have you been there before?
    Also, I think that is great that you used a picture and most important even made the source reference. Well done!
    Only one small detail, this task is requesting for you to choose the activity you would like to do the most which for me is not quite clear in your post. Could you please add this information?

    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    Great job on completing this summer learning journey activity. I would love to do all three of those things if I ever went there. I mean, what better way is there to remember an experience than photographs? Keep up the awesome work Victoria.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.