Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey | Activity 2

Dear ______,
My trip to New Zealand was fascinating! 
Although at first whenever I thought about it, I felt butterflies swarming 
in my stomach but I soon got over it. We passed many amazing places 
and many things I have never seen before. There so much nature everywhere
especially mountains and trees and the air smelt so fresh. We also seen
some amazing creatures. My Trip was so amazing and I wish
you could experience it with me and I would definitely see it all again.

From Victoria.


For activity 2 of the Summer learning journey we had to imagine that we were on board one of the wakas. Then make a blog post and write a short letter to a friend telling them about your voyage to New Zealand. In the letter we had to include how we felt about moving to a new country. The letter I wrote is put above and I wrote the letter to Sakina.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria,

    That is an awesome letter, well done. I like how you talked about having butterflies in your stomach. I get butterflies when I'm nervous, so I knew exactly what you meant!
    Could you tell me about what sort of creatures you saw? Were they in the ocean or on the land?
    It was a good idea to tell us why you were writing a letter and I'm glad you told us who the letter was to at the bottom.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Victoria
    Well done on completing this summer learning journey activity. Your letter is great. If you were in this situation for real, who would you write the letter to? Keep up the excellent work Victoria!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.