Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Addle

Today for a Maths can do I have decided to play Addle.
I have played this game before. It is an addition game. To play this game you need to put the numbers where they need to go, the numbers need to add up to the answer of the equation. Once you have finished doing all of them you finish the game. If something is incorrect but you think it is right, the game will tell you how many lines you got wrong and which lines you got wrong. This game helps you learn how to find numbers that add up or make a different number. This game is fun and I enjoy playing it. If you want to learn doing this or practise doing it I recommend playing this game.
Play Addle! - Addle

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Victoria,
    I've tried this game before too. I really love the image of the addle game. I like the way you took a image of the thing you were actually doing.Was it difficult?
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.