Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Blog Commenting

Today I commented on Sila's blog. I commented on her visualising modelling book. She did such a fantastic job. Since I am with Mr Ogilvie for reading too, I also did a modelling book but mine was based off the inferring strategy. I liked they way she explained everything about visualising and I all the amazing characters she made with the shapes and tools. I also like what she put for what she learnt about visualising. Although I wanted to know if she ever drew pictures using the information he writer gives you about because in her modelling book she said, that is one of the ways you can visualise in reading. I wanted to know that, and if she did, I wanted to know which book she used for it.
Here you can find Sila's blog post and my comment below -  Visualising Modelling Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.