Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Kiwi Sport

This week Thursday, LS1 had kiwi sport with the coach - Kevin. We played badminton. This was my first day at kiwi sport because on the other days I was late or I had an inter schools game. First we played infinite tag. This game is like tag but instead everyone is in. If you got tagged you had to sit down. If you wanted to play again someone had to tag the person that tagged you so you can stand back up again while your tagger sits down. Then we had to get into partners. My partner was Sandra. We each had to grab a racket and one shuttle. First we tried back hand to back hand grip to back hand grip and tried passing it back and forth to each other. Then we did forehand grip to back hand grip and tried switching over after 4 minutes. Sandra and I were able to get 11 as our high score. We lastly had a recap of what we did before heading back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.