Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Inferring Modelling Book/Presentation


L.I: To use a range of comprehension strategies to go deeper in to a text.
This week for reading we had to create modelling book on a google slides presentation based of the different reading strategies we learnt through out the terms. I made a modelling book about inferring. In the modelling I told told you - What is inferring? and What information you need to find when inferring a character or place? I also gave you 2 examples of inferring a character and place from a junior and senior books. They were each nonfiction and fiction books. The junior book was the tortoise and the hare, I was inferring one of the characters - the hare. The junior book was the non fiction book. The senior book was Penguins, I was inferring the setting for that book. The senior book was the nonfiction book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.