Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Inferring poster & updated version of modelling book





























L.I: To use a range of comprehension strategies to go deeper into a text.
This week for reading, we had to carry on with our reading strategy modelling book. I looked through it and changed a few things around so you are now looking at the updated version of my inferring modelling book. I alo added another slide to my google presentation and made it was a steps poster. I added my own character that I made using shapes and I inserted an image of my inferring steps poster and made it a link so that it will take you took the actual google doc I made it on so you can take a closer look at it. For my poster I put some things you need to find if you are inferring a character and things you need to find if you are inferring a setting. I also added an image to go with the poster that I made. Then after I finished my poster I took a screen shot of it and just put it in into my modelling book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.