Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Professional Workers Slide


L.I: To record facts in your own words.
L.I: To look at more than one information source when researching.
This week for inquiry we had to get in to a different group than our last group. In my new group I have Mele, Marieta, Sakina, Te Rangimarie and Te Pounamu. Sakina, Kailtyn and I all worked on the Lawyer and Educator. Mele and Marieta worked on Doctor and Pilot and Te Pounamu and Te Rangimarie worked on Accountant and Business. We used the same chart as before but a few things were different. Like the last time, we had to answer the questions and put in some facts. Since Sakina was working on Lawyer, she thought that the teacher facts was correct. I wanted to be sure so I did some research. I found that lawyers need to obey the law. The last thing we had to do is find some books so we had to go to the library for that with the permission of the teacher. We weren't able to find any books that had information about our topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.