Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Probability Survey & Test


L.I: To compare and contrast a probability test with a statistic survey.
This week for maths we created statistical surveys and probability tests. For the survey we had to pick a dice, I got a 12 sided dice and asked 43 people in the class to pick a number from 1 - 12. I wrote all the names and the number that they chose from 1 - 12 in my maths book, then counted how many times each number was chosen by each person. Then I created a google slide and put the information on my survey and created a bar graph of it so you could see what it would look like in bar graphs. Then I rolled the dice 15 times my self and counted how many times I got each number from 1 - 12. I also made a bar graph about that too. The probability of getting each number is a 1/12 chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.