Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Inferring Modelling book update


L.I: To use a range of comprehension strategies to go deeper into a text.
This week for reading we had to change or add some things to our modelling books we made on a reading strategies. This time Mr Ogilvie wanted us to get the viewers to actually do something that helps them learn how to do the strategy, our modelling books were good so far but only some people actually showed the steps of the process of the reading strategy or got the viewers to do something. I made the changes to mine and I created a description about a character for you to infer. I wanted to get you to answer the inferring questions for a character before going to the next slide, because I the next slide I showed you MY conclusion and MY information I found. You might have got the similar or the same answers, if you did - Great Work! I also added an image of "Fin" but I made up the name and found the image online (it was labelled for reuse). I thought inferring a bully would be fun and quite easy. Hopefully my inferring modelling book helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.