Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Free Rice















Today I did a writing can do and I played free rice. I have played this game many times before and basically, if you answer a question correctly you donate 10 grains of rice for those who need it so you can stop world hunger. I think who ever created this game is very smart because the idea of donating food to people from around the world online is very creative and such an amazing thing to do. I only decided to donate 150 grains of rice today but I think I will donate more next time. I enjoy this game alot because you can donate and also learn at the same time. If you want to donate to stop world hunger and still learn, I really do recommend you playing this game.
Play Free Rice! - Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.