Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Free Rice





Today I did a writing can do and I played free rice. I have played this game a lot of times before and basically, if you answer a question correctly you donate 10 grains of rice for those who need it so you can stop world hunger. Last time, I only decided to donate 150 grains of rice and I said I will donate more next time and so this time I donated 300 grains of rice. This game is so much fun and I really enjoy playing this game. If you want to donate to stop world hunger and still learn at the same time, I really do recommend you playing this game and try to donate over 100 grains of rice. If you would like to, comment below if you did play this and tell me how much grains of rice you donated.
Play Free Rice! - Free Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.